HARMONY OF THE SEAS- SPAIN ITALY PARIS SPAIN CRUISE
Arrival & Departure Port: Barcelona, Spain
Ports of Call: Barcelona, Spain; Palma De Mallorca, Spain; Marseilles (Provence), France; La Spezia (Florence/Pisa), Italy; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Naples (Capri), Italy; Barcelona, Spain
|Stateroom:||Interior rooms per person sharing|
|Prices From*:||KSH 199,999|
- Tours as per the itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation on the arrival date or departure date
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast unless otherwise mentioned
- Travel insurance @ KSH 7,000 per person
- Return flights from Nairobi
- Return airport transfers
- Personal insurance
- Other charges not mentioned in the package
- Visa fee @ 6,000
Depart from Nairobi and arrive in Spain followed by Check in procedures at your preferred hotel for overnight stay…
DAY 2 DEPARTS 18:00
Welcome: Barcelona, Spain
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and head to the port for your cruise departure.
Welcome aboard Harmony of the Seas. A top European center for art, architecture, design and cuisine, this stylish city has its own language and culture. The soul of old Barcelona is its Gothic Quarter; outside the medieval district, discover iconic landmarks and more. Find inspiration among 2,000 pieces of Picasso’s work.
DAY 3: ARRIVES 08:00 DEPARTS 16:00 (DOCKED)
Port of Call: Palma de Mallorca, Spain
A rugged island with fine beaches, Mallorca welcomes travelers seeking sun, sea and sand. Its capital city of Palma is home to a lively café and arts scene, historic sites and an Old Town of twisting lanes and hidden courtyards. The city’s massive gothic cathedral is poised on a sea wall above the marina.
Explore this former Arabic fortress and residence for Moorish kings.
DAY 4: ARRIVES 09:00 DEPARTS 18:00 (DOCKED)
Port of Call: Provence (Marseilles), France
France’s oldest city is one of its most dynamic, with a melting pot culture and vibrant arts scene. The soul of the city is its Vieux Port, the working waterfront. Marseille is also a gateway port to the scenic villages and coastal areas of Provence.
Entirely covered in gold leaf, it towers over the city at 500 feet tall. This picturesque port was once known as the gateway to the Mediterranean.
DAY 5: ARRIVES 08:30 DEPARTS 20:30 (DOCKED)
Port of Call: Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Italy
A former fishing village at the border of two enchanting regions, La Spezia offers easy access to Tuscany and its great cities like Florence and Pisa and the Liguria’s rugged coast and terraced villages known as Cinque Terre.
The celebrated Cinque Terre coast is a one of Italy’s greatest jewels. Shop for souvenirs at the famed Ponte Vecchio in Florence
DAY 6: ARRIVES 07:00 DEPARTS 20:00 (DOCKED)
Port of Call: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
From the monuments of the ancient empire to the pursuit of la dolce vita, the Eternal City is an unrivaled open-air museum and a lively modern metropolis. The tiny enclave of Vatican City is home to sacred sites and priceless art.
Envision the Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain and the Ara Pacis in their majestic form. Visit St.Peter’s Square and Basilica. Roam the Vatican Museum and its many riches.
DAY 7: ARRIVES 07:00 DEPARTS 20:00 (DOCKED)
Port of Call: Naples (Capri), Italy
One of Europe’s oldest cities, Naples is vibrant and filled with rich artistic and architectural heritage. Nearby sights include the ruins of ancient Pompeii uncovers, the idyllic resort isle of Capri, and the jewel-like towns that dot the Amalfi Coast.
One of the most famous excavation sites in the world.
Wander its quaint streets and explore its ruins, villas and shops.
Whether you seek an adrenaline rush or total tranquility, our ships have it all. Try rock climbing, zip-lining and surfing 200 feet above the waves. Melt away land-based stress with a spa massage, build a scrapbook of memories or simply relax poolside.
DAY 8: ARRIVES 05:00
Port of Arrival: Barcelona, Spain
A top European center for art, architecture, design and cuisine, this stylish city has its own language and culture. The soul of old Barcelona is its Gothic Quarter; outside the medieval district, discover iconic landmarks and more. Find inspiration among 2,000 pieces of Picasso’s work. Check out from the cruise and head straight to the airport for your flight back home…
A vibrant area where street vendors and performers vie for your attention
LEAVING FROM Barcelona, Spain SHIPHarmony of the Seas
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
- Hotel voucher / air tickets
Passport and passport photo
- Bank statements dating back to 6 months
- Yellow fever certificate
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details and further clarifications