To Iconic Safaris Marriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a socially or ritually recognized union or legal contract between spouses that establishes rights and obligations between them, between them and their families and loved once. The definition of marriage varies according to different cultures, but it is principally an institution in which interpersonal relationships, are acknowledged. In some cultures, marriage is recommended or considered to be compulsory before pursuing any sexual activity. When defined broadly, marriage is considered a cultural universal union.
What our packages entail:
- Personalized Welcome letter from Iconic Getaways
- Fresh fruit in your room upon arrival
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn down service
- 5% discount on all spa treatments
- Free upgrade to next available room type*(this will depend with availability of the hotel)
- Indulgent complimentary late checkout (depending on availability)
- One special romantic dinner.
- Rose petals in the room upon arrival.